Monday, March 31, 2014

When do you exercise?

I know we've all heard the rumor that it's better to exercise in the morning right when you get up, right? I think that it boosts your metabolism for the rest of the day or something. Not sure, but its supposed to be way better. So I try to commit and this is what happens:


Every. Single. Morning.

I go to bed, all excited and motivated like "tomorrow's the day!" Then in the morning...fail. I never get up! I just can't motivate myself to get out of bed to do something that I don't like doing anyways, when no one is forcing me to get up. I don't know what my problem is!!

How do you motivate yourself to exercise? What time do you exercise? Do you find it makes a difference to exercise in the morning vs in the evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment