Friday, February 21, 2014

Is it spring yet?

Every year I go through this process of wanting summer to be here but at the same time not wanting it to be here. I definitely love summer but I'm SOOO not ready for it. Every year! It's getting a bit warmer and the sun is coming out. Companies are advertising swimsuits and shorts and people are out walking their pets and stuff. All I can think is, crap! I have yet to reach the goals I set last summer to be hot and sexy this summer.

I always start in January saying "okay, I've still got 5 months or so until I might be in a bathing suit. No big. I can totally lose enough in 5 months." And so it goes...every month...until its too late and I'm setting goals for next year. Anyone else? Eh? Eh?

This year though, not going to happen! I'm totally in the right frame of mind to reach my goals. I've got tons of support from my husband and family and my many anonymous readers! I know you're out there and I thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment